Friday, April 22, 2016

Ex


Allayah Beamon
2016
Litany Poem

 

EX-Fiancé

 

October 10, 2010 :-*

 
I loved his Italian, Black, and Mexican ethnic mixture

I loved his silky, ebony curls on his cabeza (head)

I loved the density of the strands of hair on his cejas (eyebrows)

and the silhouette that’s formed when he’s flirting with me

I loved his big Jewish nose that squishes mine when our lips caress one another

I loved his titanic lips that play a beautiful song on the trombone, when I’m sad

I loved his clear, luminous pale skin on a cold winter’s day, and his Goosebumps appear

I loved his skin, in the blazing heat of summer days, and an orange tan veneers his whole body

I loved his spiritual and religious intimacy with the Divine King (God)

I loved his eternal faithfulness, commitment, and unconditional love his shows me

I loved the way he loves me

 

I loved the way he started out as my BF (best friend) then upgraded to my lover

I loved the romance he showed me in our adolescent days

I loved when he skipped class, just to make-out with me in the hallway

I loved the risk he took by making me in girlfriend

I loved the adorably romantic letter he wrote back in 2010 to explain his true feelings

I loved the emotions his letter evoked, it appealed to every emotion that exist

I loved reading the letter, because it brought me joy, sadness, gratitude, and lustful emotions

I loved the way my eyes become glassy with bliss, when I look into his hunky brown eyes

 

 

I loved the way he proposed to me in my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden

I loved the plot of his engagement

I loved when he kneeled on his left knee, with a big red box in his right

I loved how the boxes got smaller as he read the letter he wrote

I loved how the final box had a beautiful diamond ring shining in it

I loved the way my face lite up, when he said, “ Will you Marry Me?”

I loved the sincerity and passion I felt from his heart to mine

I loved when the expressed anticipation on his face as he awaited my answer

I loved saying, “Yes, Yes, Yes, Of course I will Marry You Babe!!!”

I loved when I answered and he picked me up and spun me around me; there was happiness in his eyes

I loved when he stood in Olive Garden holding each other so tight that nothing could break our bond

I loved the feeling of teardrops rolling down my cheek as he kissed on my forehead and said, “I love you baby, this is the happiness day of my life!”

I loved hearing the surrounding customers and waiters and waitresses clapping for our engaged and saying

I loved hearing “Congratulations!!!” over and over again

 

I loved saying I was engaged at 19 years old

I loved being his fiancée, because I know the Divine King (God) sent us to each other for a reason but not forever

I loved knowing he was my eternal soul mate

I loved knowing he is man I Marry in July 2016

I loved Donta Emmons, my wonderful, Heaven sent, my EX-Fiancé for life

 

Ended on December 2015…

No comments:

Post a Comment